Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Its ho...ho...holiday time!

*THIS IS STICKY POST*

Assalamualaikum 

Its been a busy month for me this year. Thanks for all my lovely customers
who support me from day 1 , i started with partees until now.
I Try very hard to fullfill all your order even some how i cant 
take them because its not easy for being a working mom, a wife and a mother to 
my active son who need my attention 24-7 .
He even still 'nenen' at night , and cried if i told him that he is old enough
to 'nenen' with me. He just can't sleep without it. 
Hehehheehe.

So , just to inform you guys that partees will be closed down temporary
from

27/04/12 ------------- 01/05/12

as its time for me and my little family going for a small trip. After all 
thoose hard works , sleepless night , less-hugs for my lil A'uf and hubby,
i think its time to get some family quality time especially 
for A'uf and hubby.

A'uf pon asyik cakap...."syiannnn bondaaa ..works"
Hahahaha.

So , all orders will be collected/ send by me 
last on 27/04/12 .
Until then , thanks again to y'all for giving me a chance to be 
a part in your 
PARTEES!


Love,
YAYA
owner and designer
of parteesandsuch

p/s: will be back with more fresh idea and design hopefully...insyaallahhh...

are you ready for holiday auf.... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

face expression pon dah gumbira kan. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment